Sunday, June 29, 2008

Friseur

I gave Aiden his first hohawk [sic] today. I caught crazy Hell for it, but if you saw how happy it made him, you would have done it, too. I will post pictures soon. The batteries in the camera died today, and I had to recharge our backups. We've apparently misplaced the two other sets that I made sure to buy as well.

We went for a swim today. There's a lake a few miles from here that has a nice little beach and is shallow for about 75 or 100 feet out or so. The kids cleaned their room up today, and I thought that that would be a nice reward. So I hooked the trailer up to the bike and towed them there. Sarah got home from shopping just in time to go with us as well. Aiden learned to float and kick today. He is floundering a little less each time we go. And a week of sun has made a world of difference in the temperature of the water. Fo' real. After my ride next weekend, we should have a lot more time to lounge at the lake in the evenings. I am quite excited about the prospect.

No comments: